Mike O's Big Adventure (off to a sleazy start)

Cheesy Mike

Off to a sleazy start if you ask me. Mike O was last seen having a complimentary haircut and beard trim from a very nice young lady in the Virgin Atlantic Upper Class lounge at Heathrow.

So much for roughing it on his round the world trip in cheap motels and campsites. He won't get to meet the people if he's doing the whole trip on first class flights and 5 star hotels.

All together now.....

Tosser!

:D

Mike

mikebelch said:
Off to a sleazy start if you ask me. Mike O was last seen having a complimentary haircut and beard trim from a very nice young lady in the Virgin Atlantic Upper Class lounge at Heathrow.

Mike

was he wearing a hawiian shirt, shorts and baseball cap, with a couple of cameras round his neck??

Hmmm no....Matron, sounds to me that he's had a crew cut and trimmed his moustache a bit..........

I reckon he's going for the 'clone' look before he hits san fansiscoe :D

3-big.jpg

one of the better known advriders is apparently hleping him out......Mike asked him how he'd recognise the chap and was sent back a photo......

dm-picman2.JPG

so he should be ok.....

:D :D

3 days through customs .. not bad.

Now the fun starts .. ridin on the wrong side, not knowin the local customs for ridin/drivin... all really good stuff if it is your first time.. :beerjug:

Nice to read about Mike o start to his hoilday
seems like its paper work rules so much for the paperless world
we live in
anyhow if anyone wants to read about the tire plugger do a search I have one of theese bits of kit and did a repair on a
car tyre my own and its still ok well the plug is but the tyre is worn

lets read more mike I am sure we will

Mike....I posted a link to your thread on Advrider after your first post and have had a couple of the guys pm me to get in contact with you.........Aurelius is apparently only 45 mins from where you are for example......

I'll forward them but you might wanna stick some contact details up somewhere so they can give you a shout........unless you want to stick a copy of your whole thread up over there....that would work well methinks.

Glad you're out on the road at last...must have been frustrating.....and your bottom lip quivering after you had to suck it up talking to the LEO made oi larrf!!!!

Cheers

Fanum

Back
Top Bottom