Curry night!

Shep

Shep of the Dessert
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After a discussion on another thread, and as its been a long time since the last one in our area, i'm going to suggest a Curry night on the 12th November7.30ish.

We tried the Towers restaurant in Basingstoke last time, and apart from the service being a little tardy, I think most were happy, I know Ronnie the owner so i'll try and negociate a discount again.

Who's interested?

Shep

After a discussion on another thread, and as its been a long time since the last one in our area, i'm going to suggest a Curry night on the 12th November7.30ish.

We tried the Towers restaurant in Basingstoke last time, and apart from the service being a little tardy, I think most were happy, I know Ronnie the owner so i'll try and negociate a discount again.

Who's interested?

Shep

Negotiations have commenced, as Wednesday is the other half's regular band practice night.

Permission granted. Is this place the source of the delicious aromas wafting around the Craft Centre site?

Permission granted. Is this place the source of the delicious aromas wafting around the Craft Centre site?

Oh yes! Just at this moment there just the faint aroma of fried onions, very nice indeed.:thumb

Shep

Curry night

Sounds great! :thumb Might ask the misses if she wants to come along :eek:

Trying to get her to trade in the Honda 1000 and get a GSA12:augie, but she says its to tall for her! Oh dear love, you ride mine and I'll ride yours :cool

Is this a Club Christmas Dinner?

Will there be secret santa?

so far we have on this thread

Shep & Mrs Shep
Stubbs
Shugie
Rowan
Possu(?)
Mrs Bakerman
Sado
Scuba Sparky +1

Hello All

Hello All
Is it still all go for the 12th? :rolleyes:
And still at the same place?

Scuba.

Considerably younger than you, Old Man.:rolleyes:

How's the key cutting business faring in the economic downturn? :D

Going so well i was gonna buy you a drink tonight, ah well perhaps next time!

Probably best you stay at home, Pumpy may forget who you are:D

See ya at the next one

Shep

Going so well i was gonna buy you a drink tonight, ah well perhaps next time!

Probably best you stay at home, Pumpy may forget who you are:D

See ya at the next one

Shep

Bloody hell, missed out on the drink, guess I'll have to wait until the sun, moon & all of the planets are aligned before your arms are long enough again to reach the bottom of your deep pockets - thanks anyway. :thumb

Hope the curry's good.

Back
Top Bottom