Yet another virgin.

reddude

Reaction score
Hello

I have been lurking long enough and decided to see if I can put something back. I am off on a solo trip Morocco for a for a month on the 16th Nov. and was researching the trip on the excellent Morocco sub-forum ( many thanks to all the contributors esp. Tim Cullis :clap)

This will be my first solo wander and I will blog/take pictures to reassure friends/family/myself that I am still alive and well. Many of you have posted some excellent photos and stories of your trips I hope to add a little to the pile.

It seems customary to declare your bike history so here goes:
2007 R1200GSA - Ebay Bargain and I love it (most of the time)
2002 CRR1100XX - Love it to bits except when the Gendarmes take too much interest.
2002 BMW C1 - Another ebay bargain which is the most practical 2 wheeler I have ever owned and will be sad to see it go.

Blogs of Trips:
rideargentina.blogspot.com - a month going north to south along the spine of the Andes
ridemorocco.blogspot.com - Upcoming trip to Morocco. Just registered....no content yet.

OK, off to the Morocco Forum to do some more research.

Thanks

Blogs of Trips:
rideargentina.blogspot.com - a month going north to south along the spine of the Andes
ridemorocco.blogspot.com - Upcoming trip to Morocco. Just registered....no content yet.

OK, off to the Morocco Forum to do some more research.

Thanks

......that's the style.....:beerjug: .....happy biking, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your travels.....:thumb

Back
Top Bottom