Calum's Road is a goer

Uinneag

From Calums rd Isle of Raasay to Calums rd in Gambia
3/4 weeks bikes shipped back and fly home.

The only thing set in stone is that you raise 2k for the charity, how you do that is up to you.

How does the 8th of January 2010 sound? Limit 10 peeps for container but if anyone else wants to come and find there own way back bring it on. :beerjug:

Oh there will be a Ceilidh at the end
pipe.gif
:beer::thumb

Names
Me
Betty Swallocks tbc
Betty's britherinlaw tbc
David James tbc
Thunder tbc

From Calums rd Isle of Raasay to Calums rd in Gambia
3/4 weeks bikes shipped back and fly home.

The only thing set in stone is that you raise 2k for the charity, how you do that is up to you.

How does the 8th of January 2010 sound? Limit 10 peeps for container but if anyone else wants to come and find there own way back bring it on. :beerjug:

Oh there will be a Ceilidh at the end
pipe.gif
:beer::thumb

Names
Me
Betty Swallocks tbc
Betty's britherinlaw tbc
David James tbc
Thunder tbc

Bugger - can't do the 8th, oh well..........next time eh?

Information about the Charity, Callum's road and the background can be found here:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163958&highlight=scooter

Shall we say 09:30ish should be there in time for tea:thumb

I say old chap, what a spiffing idea. You know you Scottish fellows are not the uncultured barbarians that one imagines.

Toodle pip.

(we have a Scottish and an Irish smily - why no English? and the w@nker one doesn't count!!.....unless he's holding an English flag in the other hand:D)

I say old chap, what a spiffing idea. You know you Scottish fellows are not the uncultured barbarians that one imagines.

Toodle pip.

(we have a Scottish and an Irish smily - why no English? and the w@nker one doesn't count!!.....unless he's holding an English flag in the other hand:D)

Is that for cleaning up when he's finished? :augie :aidan

Quiet down,you'll have the Welsh looking for one in a minute :cool:

What would you call it? Aidan's the Irish, Oonyack's the Scot so what would you name the English one?

What would you call it? Aidan's the Irish, Oonyack's the Scot so what would you name the English one?

It would have to be the 'Whatton' - you can't get much more English than Terry and June.

F.E.B.

:hide

:D

You need to get with the programme, Roger.

That one was soooo last month...:thumb

You need to get with the programme, Roger.

That one was soooo last month...:thumb

Doh!!! :blast Keep up at the back FFS! When did that happen? Is this the equivelent of having your sword broken and your ensignia ripped off before walking off the parade ground?

Sorry off topic I'll go sit on the naughty step :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom