After Wales i then tamed the Plains

adamneeds

Reaction score
well after the day of fun of Wales.

as written by patch.

i decided to join some more friends for a day around the plains

so after a cold early start of 6.45am i set for Stroud. short blast on the A44/M5/birdlip hill.

and all it does is rain :blast.

anyway pick up my friend and ride down to the air museum at middle wallop.
and the sun comes out :clap. after 1.5hrs drying out in the appache cafe.

the staff didn't know what to say we commandeered the air blower for 1/2 an hour put had lots of tea and coffee.

after this a short ride to Stonehenge and took in some offroading and general playing on the tracks next to stonehenge.
(surpised the local offroaders on there knobblies as i passed them and soaked them in the puddles)

and then onto the army tank grounds and nice roads headed to a nearby cafe in Amesbury for lunch and then onto Sailsbury catherdal.

then long wet/windy/sleety/COLD (why didnt i get some muffs) ride home got back at 5.45pm not bad.

and only done 500 miles this weekend i could of gone to Italy and not of got cold. maybe next year.

Attachments

• internet.JPG
    internet.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 96
  • internet2.JPG
    internet2.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 93
  • internet3.JPG
    internet3.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 95
  • internet4.JPG
    internet4.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 93
Rub it in why don't you :augie
I have had to work last weekend this weekend and probably next one as well :(

Look's like your enjoying the GS :thumb2

Good stuff Adam.

Can`t help thinking you`d be better off with TKC`s but you seem to be doing a pretty good job without them:thumb2

Good stuff Adam.

Can`t help thinking you`d be better off with TKC`s but you seem to be doing a pretty good job without them:thumb2

next time i need some tyres going for the tkcs

a bit more suited to my off road habit.

happy off-road on road tyres first lane was stanage edge in the peak district and spent 5yrs on Mountain bikes so can get most places but i have a good sense of my limits which helps.

Back
Top Bottom