Ride Peru

sallyann

Hi. I'm Sally Ann and this year I completed the coast of Britain www.biking4brainray.org.uk
I'm now looking for 4 female riders to do a trip to Peru with me.
The ride is organised by www.adventureperu.com and the date will probably be October, 2009
The Army White Helmets have offered two days off-road training in Blandford, Dorset.
Oh, nearly forgot, the criteria for this trip is that you've had a life changing experience/illness.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime, come and join me.
Sally Ann

Oh, nearly forgot, the criteria for this trip is that you've had a life changing experience/illness.
Sally Ann[/QUOTE]

Hi Sally

I going to have a sex change just so I can come along it sounds that good.

Pete soon to be Petra

Hi. I'm Sally Ann and this year I completed the coast of Britain www.biking4brainray.org.uk
I'm now looking for 4 female riders to do a trip to Peru with me.
The ride is organised by www.adventureperu.com and the date will probably be October, 2009
The Army White Helmets have offered two days off-road training in Blandford, Dorset.
Sally Ann

A life changing experience/illness .... bugger, well thats me out of the picture then

Hey good luck with the trip Sally Ann. Keep me in touch on how things go for you. We'd love to see a ride report. :)

What bike will you be riding? Do they supply everything for you?

BTW welcome to UKGSer, stick around and post more when you can. Its good to have you with us.

edit: Post me a link to your restaurant Sally Ann. Would be great to get a few of us ladies together for a rideout .... we'll call in and see you, pick you up enroute if you fancy it. Probably be well after Xmas now. Most of us are too busy spending our hard earned money on pressies this time of year :)

We meet again

Hi Sally Ann,
Welcome to the site. We met on your last trip on the Weymouth leg. I was the only GS hidden in all the Harleys! :eek:
It was great riding with you.

Best of luck with the new venture, and if you need any help in planning just let me know.

You may remember me as...
Adrian 'BMW Dodging Potholes'

[Hi Adrian,
Great to hear from you and glad you enjoyed your ride with me. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it, it was fantastic, the best time ever. All thanks to riders like you joining me. Brain surgery saps your confidence and it takes a long time to get it back. I can honestly say that ride really gave me my confidence back. I loved every mile of it.
Thanks so much for your donation to my charity, I had hoped to raise £5,000 but I raised over £10,000 and the money is still coming in.
Peru is my next adventure, am I mad?
Bye for now and safe riding for 2009.
Sally
X

still on?

Hi Sally
Just noticed your thread are you still looking for like minded women? My friend has recently gone through some rough times which i will not go into just yet. But this might be just what she needs, she currently rides a bm650 daker. pm me if your still looking and can pass on more info. thanks:thumb

Back
Top Bottom