Snowrun 08

Boys and Girls, this is a great day out after Chrimbo and get to see some great Welsh countryside.

Take your long johns and winter gloves though :augie

Is this a GS only thing chaps? Four of us heading out the same day but we're on a 650 Dak, a 100 PD, a Busa and a 999........:eek:

Is this a GS only thing chaps? Four of us heading out the same day but we're on a 650 Dak, a 100 PD, a Busa and a 999........:eek:

No Dan, anyone can come but the Busa and 999 might get challenged on a coupe, of the roads. There is no off road but there will be some narrow muddy lanes I`m guessing.

As long as the guys don`t mind filthy bikes, they`ll have a good day:D

No Dan, anyone can come but the Busa and 999 might get challenged on a coupe, of the roads. There is no off road but there will be some narrow muddy lanes I`m guessing.

As long as the guys don`t mind filthy bikes, they`ll have a good day:D

Super. I'll ask and see how precious they're going to be about getting a bit muddy! Although Rich (999) also has an old K100RS that might be a bit more appropriate.

I'll post in the other thread when I know what the score is.

Dan

Anyone remember the last Busa and Fazer that turned up:blast

was it the same thing as when they try and race supermotos in the hills? :augie

intreasted any idea on route direction

general ride time?

TTFN

:blast:blast:blast Wanted to make it this year looked a good day out last year

But same date's as Christmas on the Plain Off road wins so have a good one All :thumb

ps keep an eye on the sheep Vern :augie

was it the same thing as when they try and race supermotos in the hills? :augie

intreasted any idea on route direction

general ride time?

TTFN

It`s a 10pm departure from Abergavenny bus station. There is a cafe there so tea nad bacon butties are on hand. TBH, I can`t remember the route last year but it was pretty good and PW will post it. If not, I`ll see if I can get an idea from him. There were a lot of riders last year so we eventually broke into 2 groups. Softies who wanted to go home and hard b*stards who wanted to run over sheep:augie

If anyone from the mids wants to ride down together, we`ll organise a meeting place.

I'll have you know I'm still traumatised by that feckin sheep(admittedly,not as traumatised as the sheep was)at least I gave it a christian burial:augie

I'll have you know I'm still traumatised by that feckin sheep(admittedly,not as traumatised as the sheep was)at least I gave it a christian burial:augie

You call "slinging it over a hedge" a christian burial:eek:

It`s a 10pm departure from Abergavenny bus station. There is a cafe there so tea nad bacon butties are on hand. TBH, I can`t remember the route last year but it was pretty good and PW will post it. If not, I`ll see if I can get an idea from him. There were a lot of riders last year so we eventually broke into 2 groups. Softies who wanted to go home and hard b*stards who wanted to run over sheep:augie

If anyone from the mids wants to ride down together, we`ll organise a meeting place.

yes signed up but a ride down will be good can find my way.
but cant beat a bit of company.

Not too muddy but will be a bit slow and heavy on the wrists for a bus and a 999.

Their more than welcome to come and should have no real issues getting round.

It's virually all within the Brecon Beacons national park, North and South of the A40.

I'm really trying to postpone going to the in-laws to come with you all :thumb2

First you dilly dally about a 4 week trip to the states in 2010 and now this:blast

I sometimes question your commitment to this motorcyling malarky:toungincheek.......:augie

First you dilly dally about a 4 week trip to the states in 2010 and now this:blast

I sometimes question your commitment to this motorcyling malarky:toungincheek.......:augie

Ha Ha :mooney

Why is it that Christmas equals time off work, and the wife wants us to see her Mom in Dartmouth, ffs, isn't xmas about giving :augie

;)

Back
Top Bottom