Tourance 2

I have the jacket. So far ( even in Worcestershire monsoons ) watertight. I like a longer jacket so it suits me. Not getting a lot of use since the Rukka Armax arrived though.

I have a set. Waterproof. Comfortable. Removeable lining in the jacket BUT not the trousers! I need to get a set of lighter weight trousers for the summer. I do find that my arms get colder in this jacket than a cheapy Heinz Geriatric. Might just be me and old age!

I have the jacket. So far ( even in Worcestershire monsoons ) watertight. I like a longer jacket so it suits me. Not getting a lot of use since the Rukka Armax arrived though.

LOve the look of the yellow rukka armax.
You think its better than the tourance?
HAw much was it if you dont mind me asking and whats it like for winter?
Will it be too hot for summer too?

Hunt around Bengaz. Mine was shopsoiled stock, trousers free with jacket. It is a brilliant jacket. Not really given it any summer use as yet.

Hunt around Bengaz. Mine was shopsoiled stock, trousers free with jacket. It is a brilliant jacket. Not really given it any summer use as yet.

Youve been lucky there, £1500 quid ive seen them for on ebay.:eek:

I have the Tourance 2 jacket. Pockets waterproof until you get into a proper howler of a rainstorm. Rest of it 100% waterproof even in terrible weather.

Jacket exceptionally warm and comfy. Good armour. Very adjustable jacket. Handy pockets (inside & out). Heartily recommended, especially for £270 :)

Back
Top Bottom