It was a bit cold this morning!

Dansin

Reaction score
Full respect to any of you using your bikes this morning. It was -4 when we set out in the wifes x5 and our lane was completely iced over. It was a bit warmer when we got to Worcester (-2). Only saw one bike - a 1200 GSA going out on the Ombersley Road.

I was nipping along the A14 thinking that I was quite hardcore for being out in weather like this.

I came upon another bike/scooter doing about 60mph.
As I got closer.

Pink helmet
Nice fitting jacket :D
Blonde hair out the back of her lid

And

Jeans and trainers :eek:

Followed her for a bit she wasn't just on a "local" trip.
She must have been freezing.

Paul

Full respect to any of you using your bikes this morning. It was -4 when we set out in the wifes x5 and our lane was completely iced over. It was a bit warmer when we got to Worcester (-2). Only saw one bike - a 1200 GSA going out on the Ombersley Road.

Think that was me Dan going to Clarkes for service:D Roads were OK until I got to the A38 into Brum when they seem to have completely forgotten to grit the roads. Perhaps they didn`t know it would be cold......:blast

Think that was me Dan going to Clarkes for service:D Roads were OK until I got to the A38 into Brum when they seem to have completely forgotten to grit the roads. Perhaps they didn`t know it would be cold......:blast

Blimey Chris... you'll be camping in winter next:augie :D

Every respect to the guys on bikes this weather, I remember all to well the days of my 125’s and 250 going to work all year round on 2 wheels and it wasn’t much fun. I am sure to this day a certain farmer and his son took bets on weather or not I would get round a bend outside there place at 6am on a frosty morning :)

Gets to mid morning on a day like this and I actually wish I have braved it though, looks great out there now.

Ahh, thought it might have been you, it was about 8 by the Northwick. Fair play, it was effin freezing.

I was nipping along the A14 thinking that I was quite hardcore for being out in weather like this.

I came upon another bike/scooter doing about 60mph.
As I got closer.

Pink helmet
Nice fitting jacket :D
Blonde hair out the back of her lid

Sounds like Tarka. :nenau

:hide

Back
Top Bottom