Bulb in High Beam

Bikerbrady

Reaction score
My bulb in the high beam unit has gone, i dont mean the high beam bulb but the little dinky one that comes on with the ignition. I want to replace it with one of those led ones.

What type should I get and where from?

Cheers
Biker

Pilot bulb 1150 GS

These are BA 9 size are they not I can't RFM 'cos I cant find it a the bilble according to Mr Clymer dosent say and it's too bloody colsd to have a look out side!. Just going to buy an LED version for christmas so thought I'd check.
dave ( I hate christmas ) GS

These are BA 9 size are they not I can't RFM 'cos I cant find it a the bilble according to Mr Clymer dosent say and it's too bloody colsd to have a look out side!. Just going to buy an LED version for christmas so thought I'd check.
dave ( I hate christmas ) GS

Hi Dave,
I'll bring one I've bought as a spare to show you on Sunday...but this is the link you need ... it is inded a BA9 fitting. However, once the UltraLed BA9 is installed, it's a pig to get out again intact. When Les did my HID, we managed to break the damn thing- it has a rather pronounced lip, which , once pushed through the rubber grommet on the headlamp shell, it only comes back out in two pieces. I managed to re-solder mine back together, and has been fine for the last few thousand miles. So, be warned-once it's in, it's in...if you get my drift.:D

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/wide-angled-high-power-bulb-xenon-white-p-1645.html

Attachments

• 1wba9.jpg
    1wba9.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 94
Lights

Cheers Roger. I had the site up thought it was the one but no panic see you Sunday, if it's dry will come on the bike as i can tie the cat on the back I thought it was bigger than it is.
Take care se you soon,
St dave gs. ( still hate christmas! )

Back
Top Bottom