Cold Pudding Nav Run Sunday 4th January

Famous

Here's one for the New Year if anyone is interested
I hoping to run a Nav Run starting from Josephines resturant in Urlingford Co. Kilkenny J2 on M8 on the last Sunday of the Christmas break starting at 10.00
The going is mostly lanes/boreen's (cant guarantee a picture on the rolling stone Daithi) along similar lines to mcivors event last New Years Day
The event is suitable for all bikes as most of the clues will be close to or on roads or boreens with a few trails thrown in for a bit of dirt under the wheels & these will be noted on the clue sheet
The map we will be using is the OS 67 Discovery Series & a mapsource download will be available on the morning (if your GPS requires other than The Garmin round pin plug or USB 2 plug please bring it with you)
If you are unable to source a map it shouldnt be a big problem to do it from the GPS alone
NO MAPS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE START
The event is free to enter
All welcome

Pending passing a medical, I'll give it a go... Great Craic earlier in the year.

I'm in - dont like cold pudding

but I am up for a Spin after the new year. Must get a Map 67

pg

just spoke to Famous

and at the start in Urlingford they are selling Diesel for 90 cent a lt
in Kavanaghs petrol should be competative ... must be since the bypass was opened in Urlingford

pg

:clap :clap :JB Me me me me me me,

90 cents a litre? diesel? It'll probably work in my bike.

Just to answer a few queries I've had
Map 67 does not include Urlingford but starts a couple of clicks away
I will post a grid ref for the start in a few days time but it's in the town so it would be hard to miss it
PRC notes
Union Chandlery have some 67 maps in stock:aidan

Anybody going up on Sunday morning

If anybody is travelling up on Sunday morning. maybe we could meet up and travel together.

I expect to be leaving Glanmire at about 8.00 am if anybody is interested!

Cannie make this event.
Suppose it will give Jockser or Daithi a chance unless Nud1e wins again (age and experience over ineptitude every time) :augie
Would liked to have been there but the mountains call.

HI FOLKS SORRY TO DO THIS BUT DUE TO PERSONAL ISSUES I AM UNABLE TO RUN THIS EVENT AT THIS TIME
HANG ON TO THE OS67 MAP & WE WILL GIVE IT A GO LATER ON

Back
Top Bottom