f800gs hits the TV Screen

Diamaduk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just spotted a dark grey/black f800gs being thrown around on the Sara Connor Chronicles (season 2 episode 13) It takes a bit of a battering. Should be shown in the UK in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• f800gs.jpg
    f800gs.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 760
  • f800gs1.jpg
    f800gs1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 752
Nope, that's just a pissed off Tosser wielding an Uzi...nothing unusual about that.

is the uzi an official bmw extra?

Is that a Touratech UZI? 9mm I think. :augie

:D

I always wanted gun mountings for the days when lethal force with extreme prejudice is the only option.

Attachments

• uziTT.jpg
    uziTT.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 711
Just watched it, kinda gets trashed, nice to see after the crash the windshield is unmarked, must be made from cryptonite (the clear sort).

Just watched it, kinda gets trashed, nice to see after the crash the windshield is unmarked, must be made from cryptonite (the clear sort).

A guy pulled in front of me in the summer and I braked enough so that I didn't flip over the car but I made contact and yet kept shiny side up. But once we both came to a halt I was at a 35 degree angle and had to let the bike down slowly. In doing so the metal rivets on the windscreen made nasty scrapes down the side of his door. The windscreen was intact with only a minor smudge which polished out. :clap

excellent humour going on here, laughed my cock off, although i suspect the reason the bike is upside down is cos the front brake has come off and jammed in the front wheel, as the recall for brake bolt torqe has not been done,lol

Have they added 2 cylinders or does the engine sound like a 2-stroke?

And the F800 in action on the Sarah Connor Chronicles. The bike looks to have a TKC-80 on the front and a battlewing on the rear.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0qNpRRVapnU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0qNpRRVapnU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back
Top Bottom