Tong off road

jez

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just come off the phone with Rebecca at Tong and we now have Saterday 20th booked for yet another session in the mud. If your interested let me know. Cost is the usual £15 per bike.

SILLY ME

I forgot to put the month on the last post. TONG OFF ROAD DAY IS SATURDAY 20TH MARCH 2004
I dont have a problem with you bringing lightweight trailirons if you wish (I'll be on my xr400 as its a week before my 1200 is due in)

start time

usually about 10.00 thru til 4.00ish

I've got a couple of mates with old XT 350's, is it OK to bring 'em along?

ok by me as long as they pay the entry fee. the more the merrier

GRAND DAY OUT!

Thanks to all the lads who turned out in britains finest weather yesterday. I had a great time and i hope you lot did too.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of the photo's that were taken and looking forward also to the next time, already booked the 8th MAY so hopefully those of you who were unable to make it this time will be able to come then.

Thanks

Jez

thanks for organising a splendid day out but next time you plan a jetwasher, try not to get the weather gods to supply it.

Anyone who can get to Tong will be guaranteed some of the deepest puddles and best traction imaginable - never has mud had so much grip underneath!

Simon

Me and Ali had a top time, my bike appeared to survive OK, until I took the air filter out yesterday - full of mud and back brake pads down to the metal.

Good thing I was using spare wheels with already knackered discs!

Dsc01013sml.jpg

Dsc01016sml.jpg

Down on the floor again! (I picked it up quite a few times)
Dsc01019sml.jpg

Dsc01017sml.jpg

Ali on his XT350
Dsc01000sml.jpg

A spot of wading
Dsc00995sml.jpg

Perhaps some of you fancy bringing GS's next time on the 8th May;)

Cheers for organising it Jez!

Back
Top Bottom