Help with Green Lane terminology ?

JonH

I know what a RUPP is ..........

I know what ORPA means....

But after this mornings ride on my local lanes I need some clarification on what is meant by the term BOAT ?!?!? :eek:

3137596659_66322ddbdd_o.jpg

And no Bilco its not made by KTM !

Merry Christmas !

It always amazes me that some people will take the trouble to drive to out-of-the-way places, probably under cover of darkness, to dump their shit! :mad
It really p155e5 me off that they can't be arsed to take it to their local tip, fecking w@nkers!! :mad :mad :mad

Mick

It always amazes me that some people will take the trouble to drive to out-of-the-way places, probably under cover of darkness, to dump their shit! :mad
It really p155e5 me off that they can't be arsed to take it to their local tip, fecking w@nkers!! :mad :mad :mad

Mick

Exactly, how the hell that boats gonna get past is anybodies guess....:augie

Where exactly was that lane ?
Could just do with another toy and i got a lovely little motor
for it.:D
Ogni

It always amazes me that some people will take the trouble to drive to out-of-the-way places, probably under cover of darkness, to dump their shit!

You talking about my bike or the boat ! :confused:

:D

Reminds me of a time out trail riding, along a lane called Fox's Revenge near Llangollen. As the lane tightened I came across a full length Land Rover Safari roofrack, spotlights and all..... quite a few bobs worth. It took some moving, and for some time it stayed in the bushes unclaimed.
I can't believe that the vehicle's driver wouldn't of heard the eight mounts being ripped from his/her gutter.

Timpo.

Where exactly was that lane ?
Could just do with another toy and i got a lovely little motor
for it.

Too many holes in it.... otherwise it would be on my drive by now !

There is a driver name printed on the side, it reads .........

Donald Campbell :eek:

:D

Mick

Yeah, they often dump crap near our house.
My Kawasaki project was dumped down the lane. After re-registering it in my name I discovered that the previous owner had actually driven past the scrapyard to dump it here. :nenau

Back
Top Bottom