FISH DASH PHOTO,S

flash of the gap

Reaction score
just thought you would like some photies of the fish dash :)
DG2.jpg

we stopped here for some pics, duckets grove

DG4.jpg

twas a bit fresh i tell ya :eek

GALWAYRUN5.jpg

mmmm shiny

GSSHINYGALWAY.jpg

this was a really cool place , what a shame it went to ruin, just think what they could have done with all the misspent FAS monies to sort this place :(

ducketsgrove1.jpg

DG6-1.jpg

DG5.jpg

P100012DG3-1.jpg

so on we went to pick up some more tossers on route

galwaLRUN1.jpg

great turn out cold an all that it was :bow:bow:bow

GOODTURNOUTGALWAY.jpg

galwayrun.jpg

GALWAYRUN8-2.jpg

trev mc dev furthest travelled :bow

P1TREVMCDEV.jpg

chippy boys

GALWAYRUN7.jpg

an all because bin ridin loves his fish an chips i tell ya he musta got a bang on the head aswell as the broken hip :D

Fair play to you Flash, maybe it is a bang on the head I need!

Thanks for your company and enthusiasm, we have to start selecting the next "target"!!!

Bin

Who's Gaff?

That's some residence...

Michaelkelleher

It looks almost complete, but, with the downturn in construction in Ireland, I don't think it will ever be complete

nice pic's well done Flash :thumb2
was a shocking cold day, roads where tricky in places :eek: but was great to be out, thanks Bin for idea and will continue search for better fish and chips ( Dino;s Kinsale ? ) :drool

Happy New Year to all :beerjug:

:roll:roll

Kinsale sounds like a plan for later in the year, with suitable culltural vias for the truly boring...

From today's IT:

Plans to protect oldest monastery unveiled
Leading conservation architects have drawn up plans to protect and save Ireland’s oldest monastic site.

Four years after being named one of the world’s most at risk monuments, the impressive 800-year-old Athassel Abbey in Co Tipperary will undergo basic repairs to stabilise walls making it safe for visitors.

Experts have drafted plans to protect the once proud priory from accelerated deterioration from rain, freezing weather, overgrowing vegetation and flooding from the nearby River Suir.

Back
Top Bottom