Aaaaargh !!!! PAYPAL mistake!!!

jacko

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi to any of you moderators out there...

Having subscribed to UKGSer.com via paypal, I checked my emails to see THREE receipts for the transaction...
I then looked at my Paypal account and see I have been charged THREE times!!! :( :confused:

I think this site/forum is fantastic... but so far it has cost me £66 !!!

Paypal say it is too late for them to do anything about :eek:

My bank says I have ti initialize a dispute on paper.... sending it off to their HQ, but that all seems a long winded way of doing things?

Can someone... whoever you are.... that collects the money.... send me the £24 overcharged back to my paypal account? PLEASE!?

I have sent a request via paypal for the £24 back to UKGSer.com in the hope that the mistake is noted.

Last edited:
Hi to any of you moderators out there...

Having subscribed to UKGSer.com via paypal, I checked my emails to see THREE receipts for the transaction...
I then looked at my Paypal account and see I have been charged THREE times!!! :( :confused:

I think this site/forum is fantastic... but so far it has cost me £66 !!!

Paypal say it is too late for them to do anything about :eek:

My bank says I have ti initialize a dispute on paper.... sending it off to their HQ, but that all seems a long winded way of doing things?

Can someone... whoever you are.... that collects the money.... send me the £24 overcharged back to my paypal account? PLEASE!?

Paul BHT has gone missing today, suspect he's lying on the pub floor already.....sorry but I think you've missed the boat on a refund.....:(

bad luck......:comfort .....hope you work hard to get 3 times as much value out of your first year......:D

(sure someone will be along soon with a more useful answer)

Surely my details on the left hand side instead of reading 'Subscribed Tosser' should now read 'Subscribed 3 times! Stupid Tosser!'

Cant afford this.... just bought the bike, and at this rate wont be able to afford to ride the damn thing!

Hi Jacko, welcome along, sorry to hear of your Paypal woes, despite the subscription cock-up I hope that you enjoy your stay. Just down the road from you so perhaps meet up for a ride-out sometime in `09.....:thumb

Welcome to the site Jacko :thumb2
As you have probably gathered by now, if you make a mistake,:blast keep it quiet or you get nothing but pisstakes..:aidan..

But a finer load of Tossers would not be found on this planet:thumb2

Hi Jacko, welcome along, sorry to hear of your Paypal woes, despite the subscription cock-up I hope that you enjoy your stay. Just down the road from you so perhaps meet up for a ride-out sometime in `09.....:thumb

only one run why not go out three times:blagblah :blagblah :blagblah

Surely my details on the left hand side instead of reading 'Subscribed Tosser' should now read 'Subscribed 3 times! Stupid Tosser!'

Good idea... change the details in your profile settings.... :D

and heres another idea for you...

take a screenshot of your 3 receipts and use as an avatar :toungincheek

:blast

.... I have been charged THREE times!!! ... so far it has cost me £66 !!!

I thought the subs were only £12 per year :blast which school did you go to :augie

I've just sent the £24 back :thumb2

Thanks Paul!!!

I know... 3x12 = 66 !?!?!?

Well, what can I say? Maths was never my strong point! Well it was, but my defence is I have just come of nights and have had no slepp today... Good excuse eh? Ok... maybe not?

Thanks again everyone for 'support' ( = Piss take!)

Welcome along Jacko, I can see that you are to maths what I am to spelling:D

Back
Top Bottom