first time

lorus

Reaction score
hello 2 all,first time posting here not sure if its in the right place,just got gs 1200 2008,so will probs b wanting 2 pick alot of ur minds in future if thats ok, thankyou.

hello 2 all,first time posting here not sure if its in the right place,just got gs 1200 2008,so will probs b wanting 2 pick alot of ur minds in future if thats ok, thankyou.

Welcome to the collective. As good a place to start posting as any, feel free to pick the collective brain and ignore the RTFM comments! :D

The stupidest question is the one you fail to ask! :thumb

welcome
some great peeps on this site and very knoweledgeable ! .....
(ask as many questions on engine oil as you can)

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Try not to use text speak and I'm sure people will be glad to help you ;)

Hi Loris & welcome along, shame about the dodgy computer keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Welcome along Lorus, We have a monthly get together here in the North East and we alternate between Northumberland and Co Durham the next one is here I hope to see you at one of them.

Welcome along Lorus, We have a monthly get together here in the North East and we alternate between Northumberland and Co Durham the next one is here I hope to see you at one of them.
thanks for the welcome people,dont no what the RTFM is thunder??thanks mort,for letting me no about the get together and when i find out when and where they are i will try and come along,i am still trying to work my way round the forum. ps i have got a new keyboard now,lol,

thanks for the welcome people,dont no what the RTFM is thunder??thanks mort,for letting me no about the get together and when i find out when and where they are i will try and come along,i am still trying to work my way round the forum. ps i have got a new keyboard now,lol,

If you click here you will see where and when the next meeting is:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom