Aux socket and battery charging

Panzerkinder

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:confused:
Hi all, just a very quick question if anyone can assist. Years ago I owned a Triumph T595 Daytona and a Optimate trickle charger, the bike was hard wired to plug straight in by previous owner. I now have the most wonderful of bikes, an 03 GSA and an Oxford Maximizer charger, the question is, can I plug this straight into either of the aux sockets? Sorry if this is a thick question but I'm not very up on electrics! Please feel free to take the urine!
Steve
:blast

Congratulations

On purchasing a fine machine may the first 100.000 be trouble free.
Dave gs

:confused:
Hi all, just a very quick question if anyone can assist. Years ago I owned a Triumph T595 Daytona and a Optimate trickle charger, the bike was hard wired to plug straight in by previous owner. I now have the most wonderful of bikes, an 03 GSA and an Oxford Maximizer charger, the question is, can I plug this straight into either of the aux sockets? Sorry if this is a thick question but I'm not very up on electrics! Please feel free to take the urine!
Steve
:blast
I sent you a PM steve

Sorted!

Thanks for your help and kind words guys, many thanks, appreciate your assistance, now connected and charged up!
Steve:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom