Monthly meet Tuesday 20th Jan at The Riverside

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Guess what everyone? It`s the first meeting of 2009 on Tuesday 20th January at the friendly Riverside Inn, Cound Nr Shrewsbury www.theriversideinn.net

Still isn`t warm enough to sit outside overlooking the river but the fire will be on so will be nice a toasty inside.

This is the pub where they bake pies with your individual name on them.....pefect tosser food:thumb

Great place to come and show off all those farkles Santa brought;)

See you all from 7pm onwards :thumb2

Do They

alow dogs in, I was thinking of coming with Rossi and Spud in the 4 wheeled BMW (hey i'm just trying to be Brand faithfull:augie) as its time me and the little fella had a night out.

Must of upset some fecker:tears

Bump for tomorrow night:thumb

Hello, thanks for your custom and hope you all enjoyed it?!? See you again soon :beerjug:
ps Carry on with the bint-baiting as she cant half get paranoid by the time you leave! (Don't worry, she's nowt to do with me, I just employ her for the laughs and "blonde" comments!:)blagblah))

Hey Will

We always enjoy the Blonde comments Riverside hospitality and those pies are perfect winter fodder for us cough, cough larger bikers:augie

The girls got it spot on with the portions tonight so we couldn`t really get on with the bint baiting. We`ll work on it for next time:thumb

Bugger

The first time I don't go,and you get the portions sorted,that girls in for some stick next month:green gri

sorry i didn't make it.

I was looking forward to a night off then the phone went mad and we had a load of folk coming in for food.

Anywho, next time, see yal on the weekend.:aidan

Back
Top Bottom