muffin top

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all. This is my fist post (can you tell) So here it goes.
I brought a 07 1200gsa Feb 08 from cannons in Braintree, Since then i've used it for going to watch bsb general ride outs & i also broke my touring cherry with a trip to Austria (Landeck) with the wife .i've had lots of different bikes all jap & i was nervous about buying the GSA should have done it years ago what a blinding bike .Had to fit olins front & rear due to being a fatty the std shocks where crying for help.I've been looking on the site for a few months getting tips etc thought i had better post .Dale

bavarian motor works

welocome dale,congratulations on youre gsa.reno

Hi all. This is my fist post (can you tell) So here it goes.
I brought a 07 1200gsa Feb 08 from cannons in Braintree, Since then i've used it for going to watch bsb general ride outs & i also broke my touring cherry with a trip to Austria (Landeck) with the wife .i've had lots of different bikes all jap & i was nervous about buying the GSA should have done it years ago what a blinding bike .Had to fit olins front & rear due to being a fatty the std shocks where crying for help.I've been looking on the site for a few months getting tips etc thought i had better post .Dale

welcome Dale, hope you enjoy the site, always good to see photos of other folks travels....;) ......happy biking.....:thumb

Back
Top Bottom