hi guys

rubin

just like it say hi to you all and congratulate you on a great site some interesting reading . to give you a bit of background from notts allways had sports bike up untill three years since then i have a adventure think its great also have a hp2 sport on order been waiting since last august bmw promise it will be here first of march i aint holding my breath but well worth the wait

triumph

rubin,welcome from NEW london,wizconsin.we still milK cows by the titty here mate.that and me hand on a sturdy maids arse gets me through till the wifey gets home from the foundry.ever get any shite about riding a GERMAN bike instead of a triumph?

Last edited:
rubin,welcome from NEW london,wizconsin.we still milK cows by the titty here mate.that and me hand on a sturdy maids arse gets me through till the wifey gets home from the foundry.ever get any shite about riding a GERMAN bike instead of a triumph?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
longrider can you get me a job milking them there cows along with a strudy maid :ronno

just like it say hi to you all and congratulate you on a great site some interesting reading . to give you a bit of background from notts allways had sports bike up untill three years since then i have a adventure think its great also have a hp2 sport on order been waiting since last august bmw promise it will be here first of march i aint holding my breath but well worth the wait

welcome rubin, it's the contributions of folks on here that make it....hope you will dive right in.....happy biking.....:thumb

Back
Top Bottom