• No thanks, I'll be spending the day sampling Syco's liquid bar menu

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
It's a short 100'ish mile loop over some hills, round some bends and through some mud (although there will be tarmac underneath) :blagblah:blagblah

Leaving the Pub car park at 10:00

Mrs Toad says it's too cold for the 100 miler, so we're both doin' the learnin' in the kitchin.

:aidan

Out and about for me please, not an area I know very well.

Whats the best bike to bring Paul GS or pogo ?

Count me in for the ride out, providing:-

I'm up,:augie

I'm in a fit state,:comfort

And there's not 6ft of snow.:tears

Cheers, Lee.

Any of the above and I'm either in the Bar or the Kitchen.

Another one for the road ride :)

Any route details, apart from where it's starting and ending? In case I get lost :(

TVM

John,

Unfortunately the final route will not be decided until the day. Lucy and I were out today doing a reccy of the proposed route and most of the high ground was covered in snow and ice.

I now have 3 routes to fall back on........ if it's any help all of them turn left out of the King & Tai :augie:D

John,

Unfortunately the final route will not be decided until the day. Lucy and I were out today doing a reccy of the proposed route and most of the high ground was covered in snow and ice.

I now have 3 routes to fall back on........ if it's any help all of them turn left out of the King & Tai :augie:D

the speed you travel at!! it's a wonder you saw anything.
twer it cold.:kissy2

If the weather is really that shite, there is always the dry roof of the party room :thumb

Set your camp beds up in there, job done :thumb:thumb

Maybe the band will do a goodnight lullaby for ya'll :D:D

Back
Top Bottom