I thought it was all over..

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Was on the phone to Daithi about half an hour ago & was telling him about my 'fun' journey in yesterday in the snow but that it was alright now cos it's all melted & I'd have no problems getting home tonight when I noticed out the window that it had started again. Ah sure, it's alright, the ground is wet & it's not sticking.

Half an hour later & it looks like this :eek:

SNOW09002.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Feck, think I might be sleeping here tonight :(

Snowing here now :bounce1:bounce1

Oh, did I mention I'm already at home :p:p

I'll send a St Bernard with supplies to ya :comfort

:aidan

How posh is your office:natter

N7 / M7 is choc-a-block, :eek best stay where you are, i know this cause it was on the news, :blagblah
no snow down here yet
:nenau

could always catch a movie in Dundrum S. C. :clap

your mother - in - laws is not too far away:green gri

:hide

your mother - in - laws is not too far away:green gri

:hide

:redbone

As soon as I get outta here I'm goin' to me sisters with a nice Indian take-away for (a second) night of peace & quiet (not counting last Thurs / Fri / Sat nights in Sligo) :D

:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

As soon as I get outta here I'm goin' to me sisters with a nice Indian take-away for (a second) night of peace & quiet (not counting last Thurs / Fri / Sat nights in Sligo) :D

By the time you manage to get back home, nobody will recognise ya :D

Does she have one of them spots on her forehead?
Give it a scratch - you might win a car. :aidan

:jes:jes:jes:jes

My yard has been like this since early monday morning...I can feel the withdrawal symptons starting. On the up side the weather does stop play at work..

Attachments

• snowbound.jpg
    snowbound.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 163
My yard has been like this since early monday morning...I can feel the withdrawal symptons starting. On the up side the weather does stop play at work..
Oi you could do wi stickin them infill panels back in if yer not workin :comfort:comfort
attachment.php

Here if yer beloved has ya doin the housework be sure to move the breakable things unlike Rossi :comfort:comfort

:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan

Why was last Thur, Fri and Sat not quiet enough for you Jockser? I thought you 3 lads went to bed quite early:augie:JB
:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide

Why was last Thur, Fri and Sat not quiet enough for you Jockser? I thought you 3 lads went to bed quite early:augie:JB
:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide

It was a damn sight quieter than your room (by all accounts !) :D
But what I meant was that T/F/S & M/T were a lot quieter than usual cos I wasn't at home :bounce1:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom