Sell my GS1150

badkarma

Hi all, newbie here, i heard i could sell my GS on here, anyone have a clue how???

In order to use the for sale and wanted section on UKGSer you must first become a site sponsor. This can be done via paypal if you wish by clicking on the subscribe link.

Quite apart from the benefit of the FS&W section, I think it's fair to say most of us feel the fee is worth it for the use of the site, and the excellent information available on it.

There's been quite a lot of interest lately in bikes for sale and wanted, so for that alone you may feel the fee is well spent. Welcome aboard by the way.:thumb2

Think about a name change before paying.

Would you buy a bike from someone called "Badkarma"!!!!!!!

lol thanks for the constructive help, but too late, so now i've paid via paypal do i have to await confirmation? and where do i find the sale part, can't seem to find it in the search or quick links or anything?

:blast

Cheers

Click here
Might need to wait overnight for the membership to be confirmed.
Good Karma for the sale :D

Good advice for selling on this site.

Advertise it at a ridiculously high price. This will ensure that your ad will get bumped to the top of the postings frequently by folk taking the piss / offering advice.
This method will enable you to further bump the ad by replying to the pisstakers and knocking it to the top again.
(see recent ads from Oonyack and Trippy for examples of this deviousness )

This method will also ensure most viewings by folk looking for a laugh and maybe among them will be someone who will make you a sensible offer. :)

This method will also ensure most viewings by folk looking for a laugh and maybe among them will be someone who will make you a sensible offer. :)

That would be turned down straight away :thumb2

I'd only ever sell my bike for crazy money :D

Thanks

Cheers for the help guys, its on here now, although had probs with hugeness of photo.:D

There's an excellent 'how to' post pictures by Masterdabber (in font of wisdom I think) which covers pretty much everything. So good in fact it got me, a self confessed computer numpty posting pictures. There's a section in it specifically referring to file sizes. Well worth a read.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom