Hydraulic bike lift wanted.

davidgibson999

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone got a bike lift going?
Or know of any cheap new ones?

Within northern ireland I suppose for convenience...

Makro were doing them a while ago. Either £40 or £45 from memory. Aidan picked up one each for Daithi & myself & arranged to get them down to us too :thumb2

I've no idea how good / bad they are cos I've not used mine yet :mmmm

a place up beside me called Denis Wilsons has a couple of decent ones i think SEALEY good lift capacity and not too dear.Will make some enquiries for ya:thumb2

Makro were doing them a while ago. Either £40 or £45 from memory. Aidan picked up one each for Daithi & myself & arranged to get them down to us too :thumb2

I've no idea how good / bad they are cos I've not used mine yet :mmmm

a place up beside me called Denis Wilsons has a couple of decent ones i think SEALEY good lift capacity and not too dear.Will make some enquiries for ya:thumb2

Cheers boys.
Jockser - is it a ramp and lift or basically a big jack that lifts the bike from the bash plate?

Cheers boys.
Jockser - is it a ramp and lift or basically a big jack that lifts the bike from the bash plate?
MC480.jpg

Howya David, the lifts we got look a lot like this, I think the bench is a much better job, but these were real cheap.:D

MC480.jpg

Howya David, the lifts we got look a lot like this, I think the bench is a much better job, but these were real cheap.:D

that's what i thought it was. i'm after the ramp and bench setup though.

Back
Top Bottom