Balkans including Kosovo and Albania 09

its all poo

Reaction score
Hi I will be riding through the Balkans this summer including Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macadonia and Kosovo (over the mountains into Albania a truly stunning ride ). If any one is interested let me know.
I should be able to answer most questions on Insurance ect.

hi - i maybe up for that - don't have any off road skills however though looking through the threads the roads look passable with due care - when do you plan going and for how long and do you have any route planned - my mate may also be up for this trip

Hi I will be riding through the Balkans this summer including Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macadonia and Kosovo (over the mountains into Albania a truly stunning ride ). If any one is interested let me know.
I should be able to answer most questions on Insurance ect.

Hi, I would love to do this trip.
I have travelled quite a bit in southern Croatia,Montenegro and Kosovo and would love to tour the area on my bike.
I lived in Pristina for a couple of years so still have contacts there and know the area well. what sort of dates are you thinking about as I would most likely make one in.

Shalako-Lin and I are looking at taking the same route to visit friends in Turkey.

No solid dates, but perhaps the end of June?
Then we're going to spend a few days in Turkey, then ride up to Transylvania and do the Dracula Route. (The Trangrafen Hwy or however it's spelt.)
Then we'll swing left, head across Hungary and go stay with another friend who lives in the middle of the Swiss Alps.

So interested to see if anyone else is doing the ride that was originally posted here?
And what dates?

Cheers: Jaq and Lin.

We are looking at the end of July as a buddy is riding out then, however I will be around those parts alot of the summer so if anybody is around or they know the dates let me know grouparma do green cards for serbia or you can buy them on the border for 80 euro

Back
Top Bottom