Why the new forum? Thames Valley was perfectly adequate for Oxfordshire etc. :confused:

Would have been nice to ask the regulars who attend the Thames Valley monthly meet for their opinion........

It's not as if the Thame Valley forum itself is massively busy. We'll have separate Regional Camping forums soon, complete waste of time.

You also might want to ask North Oxford BMW if they'd prefer to sponsor the Chilterns forum now that Oxford & Oxfordshire are no longer in the Thames Valley......

Why the new forum? Thames Valley was perfectly adequate for Oxfordshire etc. :confused:

Would have been nice to ask the regulars who attend the Thames Valley monthly meet for their opinion........

Steve, it was the locals who specifically asked for this section to be created, I'm sure they will be along soon ;)

i hope it does well.
:thumb :beerjug:

from the area and have attend a few of the meetings but a bit far to go on a work night :mmmm
there are a number of members from the beaconfield area and a few from further a field that desided to get togeather around the pub table:beerjug:
it was never meant as a snub to you or the thames valley section just another meet in the area, i dont know where the request for a chiltern section came from i just know they were going to ask for the meet details to be made a sticky:nenau

I demand a South Notts, North Leicestershire section now!

Can it be called the Whatton & Rob Farmer section please?

Attachments

• ScreenShot119.jpg
    ScreenShot119.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 123
Cor blimey.... some back biting going on already :rolleyes:

We asked for the Royal Standard to be made a regular meet thats all.

Turned out we now have a chilterns section.... SO WHAT.

Life is too bloody short to get all irate about another section. I have never gone to an Oxford meet because its to far on a school night. The RSOE is 5 mins away and there has been a good turn out so far and i'm looking forward to the next one :beerjug:

Jon

Cor blimey.... some back biting going on already :rolleyes:

We asked for the Royal Standard to be made a regular meet thats all.

Turned out we now have a chilterns section.... SO WHAT.

Life is too bloody short to get all irate about another section. I have never gone to an Oxford meet because its to far on a school night. The RSOE is 5 mins away and there has been a good turn out so far and i'm looking forward to the next one :beerjug:

Jon

Wooah Blues dont get your Terrafix in a twist :eek:

Theres no back biting going on at all.:confused:

Im not going "all girated" about another section ,chill out:comfort:comfort

Im all in favour of a Chilterns section and as i posted earlier you will see that i had no idea where it was:augie

When a meet was mentioned i had the idea of getting of my arse and having a bimble down and meeting some gsers from another area thats all:thumb2

Having realised its a 200 mile/3 hour round trip i posted the comment "oh well" cos it was a bit far when youve got school in the morning.

The comment oh well was at me, not at anyone else for organising a get together on a week night.

Enjoy your night:thumb2

Regards Tony :)

I wasn't refering to your posts mate :comfort

It just seems there are a few that have to neg out....

you know what this place is like at times.

Jon :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom