An Evening of Clairvoyance, 17 April 2009

DavidHale

Reaction score
I've been helping a friend of mine who runs a voluntary Reiki centre and he wanted to do something for me in return. After some discussion we've come up with An Evening of Clairvoyance in aid of the Huntingtons Disease Association.

Bet you didn't see that one coming :D (sorry!)

Anyway, we've got 4 national and international clairvoyants in attendance, tea and biscuits and a hall that we can stuff 120 people into. If you fancy it it's being held at:

Loughton Community Hall
106 Borders Lane
Loughton
Essex

Friday 17 April, 8pm - 10:30pm, tickets available from me at £10 a pop.

I'm hoping this is going to be a good evening. :)

I've been helping a friend of mine who runs a voluntary Reiki centre and he wanted to do something for me in return. After some discussion we've come up with An Evening of Clairvoyance in aid of the Huntingtons Disease Association.

Bet you didn't see that one coming :D (sorry!)

Anyway, we've got 4 national and international clairvoyants in attendance, tea and biscuits and a hall that we can stuff 120 people into. If you fancy it it's being held at:

Loughton Community Hall
106 Borders Lane
Loughton
Essex

Friday 17 April, 8pm - 10:30pm, tickets available from me at £10 a pop.

I'm hoping this is going to be a good evening. :)

DavidHale said:
Ooo, I forgot. There will be tea and biscuits as well.

It might have been better to have an 'Improve your Memory' evening. :p

Hi All

Should be a good evening :thumb2
Have done it a few times, if any one says there knees dont knock when they' re doing it, are telling porkies! :p Then you get ppl suffering from physic amnesia :blast D oh!!

Will Oonyack be there with his new Spirit helper Calum :eek:

Attachments

• close up colour tuned 400.jpg
    close up colour tuned 400.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 183
Thanks North! :thumb2

It's odd isn't it? I'm definitely on the Darwin side of the God/Darwin thing.... and yet I'll quite happily go along with the spiritual stuff 'cos I've seen it happen but I can't understand it.... :nenau

Anyway, we've got 5 clairvoyants coming along, all of whom have worked in the UK and abroad so hopefully it'll be good fun. And we raise some cash for charidee. :D

Anyway, we've got 5 clairvoyants coming along,

Give them a call today, they should be able to tell you now how many attend on the night and whether it's a success or not.

It's odd isn't it? I'm definitely on the Darwin side of the God/Darwin thing.... and yet I'll quite happily go along with the spiritual stuff 'cos I've seen it happen but I can't understand it.... :nenau

Its a really good evening, very different to anything you'll ever go to.

I've been to one, the late great Doris Stokes, as lovely as she was she scared the living hell out of me.

http://www.the-psychics.co.uk/doris-stokes.htm

Give them a call today, they should be able to tell you now how many attend on the night and whether it's a success or not.

:D :D

BTW free 'bump' for you David .... you'll have many of them on the night for sure :D

Its all bollox - I should know, I've been dead for two years. Ding dong Avon COLD calling.

Come on David, how did it go :bounce1 'talk to me'
It went really well! Packed house, standing room only. The four clairvoyants REALLY told it how it is (including my ex wife! :D) and we raised over a grand for my charity, the Huntington's Disease Association!
I've also got a young lady staying for a couple of nights with us (she's from the Isle of Man) - I'm taking her to the airport on Sunday as she's off on a sponsored trek in China. So far shes raised £15,000 on her own!! :eek: Really great lass!

She's 20, pretty and I feel very paternal towards her. Treating her and looking after her like one of my own daughters. I'm not going to put up any pictures of her for lecherous old kings to lear over.

Well, not till she's gone, anyway. :green gri :D

It went really well! Packed house, standing room only. The four clairvoyants REALLY told it how it is (including my ex wife! :D) and we raised over a grand for my charity, the Huntington's Disease Association!

£ 1,000.000 :eek :clap well done David

So any interesting stories to tell us then ..... :bounce1

Top lady for raising that sort of money on her own, that takes some doing

Back
Top Bottom