BMW G450X Parts & Spares etc

Manx Man

Anyone know a good on-line source for part, spares & accessories (that deliver to the UK).

Speedbrain.de will deliver to the UK and Touratech have quite a few parts listed.

Both will be expensive due to the falling GBP, I found my local BWM shop very good for getting such parts in and at less cost.

Thanks

Glad I got me new bike before the £ goes through the floor.

I work at North Oxford Garage and we keep most service items and a lot of accessories, we also have an account with speedbrain so we can obtain all of the factory accessories if required and we can post anywhere in the UK. call me on 01865 319000 or email james.mcminn@northoxford.bmw-net.co.uk

Speedbrain has new stuff, like an extra engine protection thiny wich tobe used with the original plastick cover.
Touratech has new stuff like a rally conversion for an roadbook etc..

Speedbrain has new stuff, like an extra engine protection thiny wich tobe used with the original plastick cover.
Touratech has new stuff like a rally conversion for an roadbook etc..

Damn you Brommer.................now where is my credit card.

Ok just bought the rear rack and the rally support for the road book. :thumb2

Does any dealer have an online parts fiche for the G450X yet?

MitchMan

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do?vin=&part=&kind=M&series=K16&arch=0

And if you want a sumpguard, give Chris at adventure-spec a call, I got one fitted on my 450 at the weekend, and they are very very tasty!

P3210105.jpg

P3210106.jpg

P3210099.jpg

P3210100.jpg

Timpo.

Thanks Timpo for the fiche link...

Can I ask why you decided to go for that guard, and not the OEM BMW Aluminium one?

MitchMan

Is the exhaust header on the G450X made from stainless steel? It looks like it is rusting in Timpos pictures, but that may just be mud.

MitchMan

Is the exhaust header on the G450X made from stainless steel? It looks like it is rusting in Timpos pictures, but that may just be mud.

MitchMan
They do rust or oxidise a bit despite being stainless. The frame welds do that as well.

Adventure Spec will have 'plates in stock from next week, they will be appearing on the shop from then. We never put stuff on the shop unless we have immediate availability.

The current price is £115.00 if you are within the EU (the dreaded VAT) and £100 if you order from elsewhere...

Ride Safe,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom