R1150GS Baglux cover

takahe

Reaction score
Hi, anyone within 30ish miles of Milton Keynes got an 1150GS with Bagster tank cover? I would like to check if my Bagster Minisign tank bag will be ok on the harness or whether it will seriously foul the bars on lock.
Thanks your responses.

Hi, anyone within 30ish miles of Milton Keynes got an 1150GS with Bagster tank cover? I would like to check if my Bagster Minisign tank bag will be ok on the harness or whether it will seriously foul the bars on lock.
Thanks your responses.

Do you ride a bike? :D

Only to intermediate level on the blue FJR Tom

Image063.jpg

The GS makes intermediate feel more adept.

Tyrol2006068.jpg

I have an 1100 tank cover, which is the same(??) but it's not on the bike. Just down the road from you and you're welcome to try it out

Thanks for the reply and taking the time to make the visit today and solve the query Kev. Decision now made, just need the blue and white cover at the right price. I know total poser!!lol
Paul.

Paypal'd today, waiting for cover coming in the post. Thanks for the reference.
Paul.

الله أَكْبَر Yes he is.

bagster

dont worry,i have a bagster and baglux system on my 1150gs and the attachment points are well to the rear of the handlebars,and no bag will foul the bars

Thanks for the different opinions always available here. I have checked the fouling on my particular bag, thanks to Kev's vist to check.
Thanks guys.
:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom