Monday Spin.

Tengiz99

Reaction score
Anyone up for a spin tomorrow? Was thinking of hitting Mount Leinster again, with a few more stops to take in the scenery and a more sedate pace (probably).
Something like Delgany - Newcastle - Rathnew - Tinahealy - Bunclody and back in a manner yet to be worked out. Say leaving Dundrum ish about 10. (After I get back from Aldi's bike gear sale).

Anyone up for a spin tomorrow? Was thinking of hitting Mount Leinster again, with a few more stops to take in the scenery and a more sedate pace (probably).
Something like Delgany - Newcastle - Rathnew - Tinahealy - Bunclody and back in a manner yet to be worked out. Say leaving Dundrum ish about 10. (After I get back from Aldi's bike gear sale).

You might not make it for 10 if you que outside Aldi as the bike gear is in Lidl.:D

Few pics from today.

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3468.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

Yeah was gorgeous. Lots of bikes out. Nodding like a donkey at one stage.
Met a couple of nice chaps at the top of the Mountain, one on a Kawasaki and one on a Royal Enfield, with all the extras.
Like that pic myself. :D
I raided Aldi this morning, picked up one of their magnetic tank bags. Not much use on an F800 GS I hear you say, actually it works quite well as a tail pack, so now I can take the camera. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom