S/S or Bronze Spacer Required

Magwych

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

can anyone help me out with this?

I need a ciircular spacer for a marine propeller. It needs to have an outside diameter of 25mm max, an intermal diameter of 16 mm min, and a thickness of 5mm. Basically a thick washer. To prevent any galvanic reaction it must be made of marine grade 316 stainless, or marine grade bronze.

Has anyone got anything that matches, or anyone able to make anything to these specs ?

Cheers...

Hi,

can anyone help me out with this?

I need a ciircular spacer for a marine propeller. It needs to have an outside diameter of 25mm max, an intermal diameter of 16 mm min, and a thickness of 5mm. Basically a thick washer. To prevent any galvanic reaction it must be made of marine grade 316 stainless, or marine grade bronze.

Has anyone got anything that matches, or anyone able to make anything to these specs ?

Cheers...

Got some pieces of SS here.
If you have no joy, I can knock this out for you next week. I am too busy until then sorry.

Timpo.

Thanks Timpo.

What grade SS do you have ?

This for securing a marine grade bronze propeller to an A4 316 grade shaft. Whilst it is protected by a shaft anode, I do not want to introduce any additional chance of galvanic action.

When I needed some for my prop I went to my local Industrial bolt place and got a stack of SS washers, been on there five years now.
Stewart

You still need some material? Let me know what type and grade if you do.

Back
Top Bottom