Need some new tyres,Where from?

strobingred

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Before I rush out and buy some new TKC80 for the 1200 where did you get your tyre from., in the TV area.

How much and what was the service like.:thumb2

cheers

clive

I get my tyres from Ride in Tyres, off Russel Street in Reading. Top bloke and you will be impressed at the care that he takes to fit your tyres.

Give Mark a ring on 0118 9500300.

Steve

Micheldever

Micheldever
good prices fitted by guys that know what they are doing, customer service is excellent if you should experience any problems
Frank

Hi everybody,

Before I rush out and buy some new TKC80 for the 1200 where did you get your tyre from., in the TV area.

How much and what was the service like.:thumb2

cheers

clive

Buy them at the best price possible, then fit them at my place yourself, I'll be on hand to help if needed. You should have mentioned it on Thursday night. :confused:

tyres

Cheers for the kind offer steve. ( Ihave PMd you)

There was some idle chatter about nobblies and going to LLangollen in may and the Slovenia in Jun and the wear on a pair of TKC80,s on Thursday night. Berin reckons they wont last for the period.

I would like to thank the guys for their input and information but have to say the idea of changing my own tyres appeals.

Cheapest TKC on E bay at £156 inc P and P. Free tea at your place:thumb2

Just trying to eke out the tyres I have on now for a few more commuter miles and then get some on.

Be in touch

clive

Clive, I've got a set of wheels with Karoo's on with some life in them. If it's just for a weekend you can use these - there's enough on them for a few hundred miles but not a long trip so I'll change them anyway.

If you're fitting new tyres for the Advrider trip I'd advise you to fit new ones just before you go, so using these might save you from peaking too early, as it were.

Colin at Dial-a-Tyre is - for my money - superb. I'd recommend him without reservation.

He comes to you as well, so no need to faff around with going places like, er, Reading :D

More here :thumb2

Got some tyres now

Thanks for the replies fellas.

Thanks to the Berin for his kind offer. However I did a deal with Loz for a couple of sets of his old tyres. One set nearly new. TKC,s

Hey Berin any chance of a jamjar of your tyre lubricant.:augie
Steve says you have enough to sink a ship.:rob

The older set will be going on for the Llangollen GSers meet in a couple of weeks then will have to see. I may take the better tyre down to Italy with me on the back of the bike and change it there.

You coming tomorrow night to the George for the 4th meeting of the year.??
Bring a specimen with you.

cheers

clive

Back
Top Bottom