KTM/Berg Supermoto Wheels on a Husky?

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
A bit of a long shot this but if you have any info. or can point me in the direction of somebody that does it'd be much appreciated.

I'm possibly looking for some 17" wheels for a Husqvarna TE610E ('06) and am fairly certain that KTM/Husaberg/Husqvarna wheels are mostly interchangeble.

Can anybody confirm this and any idea what ones are a direct fit with the 610 Husky?

Cheers
Andres

got a pair of supemoto wheels off a ccm 644 and the brake bracket for the bigger disc dont know wether they will fit a husky though

only issue is

spindle size, the berg and ktm run wp forks and the huskt runs either piolli or zochi's, if the spindle size is the same they can be made to fit with a bit of clever engineering. they all run similar brembo setups, if the spindle is differen its still possible with either a bearing change of the hard aproach is to get a new spindle machined up.
use my moto "everything is possible with enough time, effort, brainpower and MONEY":thumb2

use my moto "everything is possible with enough time, effort, brainpower and MONEY":thumb2

:D

The Husky has got Marzochis, but I'm fairly sure the spindle daimeters are the same - as you say it's then just a case of spacers which is simple(ish) enough.
I'm a lazy fecker though and just want some that will slot straight in...........

Andres

pretty sure they were brembos on the ccm the bracket for the discs should bolt straight on i will dig out what i have got

Back
Top Bottom