TT2 & SCALA Q2

gavb0

Reaction score
OK here we go ive got a ttv2 and and scala Q2 that work fine untill i turn the tt2 off, then when i turn it back on the scala q2 will not take phone calls from the tt2, the calls come up on the tt but no sound coming from the scala. i get sound for directions but no phone calls, when i reset the tom tom and the q2 all works fine until i power down, and then no phone again any one got any ideas how to stop this. is it a setting in tt im missing or a phone setting dont think it can be the scala as it is still paired with the tt2 it shows whos calling me and i can answer but they can not here me and i can,t here them,i can reset the tt2 and scala in 5mins now ive done it that many times bot i lose all my itn files every time i factory reset

Bit strange answering my own post but solved the problem it turns out my phone was not compatible with the tom tom 2

Connection help

Hi

I know it was posted a while ago, but I have the same set up and am now having similar problems.

Scala Cardo FM paired to TT2.
Nokia 5800 paired to TT2.
Scala Cardo FM paired to Nokia phone.

Is that the correct order in doing things?

It seems to have problems having the Sat Nav instructions and phone as well. Does anyone know if the 5800 is compatible? If not a cheap laternative phone that works without issues?

Also the Scala FM finds a station OK but when I click the radio button to store it all it does is carry on searching - anyone with ideas on any of this as I am tired and teasy and off to bed. I was hoping to have all of this et up in time for a trip to France next week.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom