Assen

asif

Reaction score
Anyone heading to Assen for the WSB's? im planning on heading across on the 24th and then back on the 27th. :clap

beer

Is that before during and after? :beer:

To far north for me heading via tunnel! :bounce1

Ok cool, Im hoteling it as it rains too much and im out of the country until friday morning. Its a matter of in the door and out no time to sort camping gear! Is there anything happening band wise on sat night?

Yep, four of us going via the tunnel, out 24th, back 27th.... 370 mile trip on the Fri to our hotel....We must be mad when we could have been relaxing on the ferry!!!!

What time tunnel do yo have? I tried the ferry but all booked friday! Even for bikes online! Harwich would have been top for me but ive decided to stop at Antwerp on the way friday. 400ml from 11am friday!

Ok cool, Im hoteling it as it rains too much and im out of the country until friday morning. Its a matter of in the door and out no time to sort camping gear! Is there anything happening band wise on sat night?

assen town sq theres a do on 2/3 bands good night for last 4 years:beerjug:

Sounds good. How do you get into town? Im near circuit 4km.

taxi:augie dont forget to fillup with fuel in uk as its 1.30 a ltr at moment im the smug one in my group hull/assen/ hull on 1 tank on a gsa :clap

Fuel

Fuel! Umm it wil be as much as it is as i cant get anymore in than full! Still 180ml on GS is ok! :clap It will cost more in beer i feel!

I need to pull my finger out as I'm heading out tonight and back on Tuesday :D

We'll be an Axis Forces group, mix or BMs, Jap bikes and Ducatis :D

have fun all!

There really should be some Tossers tours to these races!!:rob:beerjug:

I work away but go to as many meetings as possible. Def going to Oulton park BSB and maybe camping the sunday. Theres a charity walk in the park for Chris Jones memorial fund on the sunday night. Thruxton BSB, Knockhill BSB, Mallory Park ect ect.!!

Im also planning Brno Motogp with some riding either before or after around the area and into Slovakia. Nothing planned yet but wouldnt mind staying for the post test in the area of the track!

Theres lots to think about!! :augie

aug/sept

cadwell bsb then ferry to wsb nerburg then south sevio pass italy for san mareno gp and ducati factory 3weeks:thumb2

Travel warning !!!!!

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184106

Avoid if possible
Have fun if you are going to Assen - great circuit just shame it's not so open and free and easy as in the past - now it's so fenced off and everything is banned - you can't take a bottle of water into the circuit never mind a case a beers....

Back
Top Bottom