new here(regards from sunny spain)

• Thread starter David motoadventours
  • Start date

David motoadventours

Hello everyone!
Well first of all say that is a great foro, and special thanks to Tim Cullis and wonderfull time I have with him in Morocco, I´m Spanish but working as motorbike guide with Hana in Morocco, Spain and Portugal, I have been coming down to Morocco the last 13 years and have familly there, I race in 2 stroke and 4 stroke Spain champion of enduro for 6 years, have worked as test pilot for bmw, develop the HP2 project and GSA 2005 with others models.

Worked as tour guide for Discovery Moto Tours, and actually working with Moto Adventours, love to plan long distance tours and off road tours.
Worked as international truck driver in Europe and Morocco.

I have some pictures from tours at PICASA as MOTO ADVENTOURS.

Cheers.::thumb

David Sobredo.
Moto Adventours.

Welcome to the Forum hope you you enjoy your stay with us

Schultz

Test Pilot

Hello everyone!
Well first of all say that is a great foro, and special thanks to Tim Cullis and wonderfull time I have with him in Morocco, I´m Spanish but working as motorbike guide with Hana in Morocco, Spain and Portugal, I have been coming down to Morocco the last 13 years and have familly there, I race in 2 stroke and 4 stroke Spain champion of enduro for 6 years, have worked as test pilot for bmw, develop the HP2 project and GSA 2005 with others models.

Worked as tour guide for Discovery Moto Tours, and actually working with Moto Adventours, love to plan long distance tours and off road tours.
Worked as international truck driver in Europe and Morocco.

I have some pictures from tours at PICASA as MOTO ADVENTOURS.

Cheers.::thumb

David Sobredo.
Moto Adventours.
WOW!!!!!
Thats one Hell of a C.V
JPR
Welcome::

Thanks 4 the welcome!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and hope to help with everything is posible, know all of you got a base contact in south spain who ever needed!!

we have warehouse and tools for any repair or place for the bike, we are base in Estepona, so everyone that´s going down to Morocco pass nearby, all the best and I keep in touch.

David. :beer:

Back
Top Bottom