Becker Traffic Assit Z100 Crocodile?

In recent comparison test the Becker scored 3/5 compared with 4/5 for the Tomtom and Zumo 550.
Pros: Clear display and instructions, truly excellent navigation and quick to pick up satellites, lots of features.
Cons; Poor battery life, difficult to read in sunlight, no route import possible.

Seems to be the cheaper option though, I shall have to see if I can find one in currys or similiar to have a play with.

Halfords stock the Becker Z098 if I remember correctly. Its obviously not the same model but should give you a flavour of how it works (differently to the established makes). What motorcycle mounting hardware does it come with?

The description of the Z100 claims its waterproof but the link to the (extra and out of stock) handlebar mount warns that it's not splashproof. For £220-ish including the bar mount it looks like a bargain if it really is waterproof. TMC is, in my opinion, as useful as navigation if you're as far from the Channel ports as me with a ticket that costs much money to change.

Back
Top Bottom