Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New colours revealed........

attachment.php

attachment.php

camo.jpg

attachment.php

;) not really.........'twas a clever chappy on advrider photoshopping colours.......well done Moose :D

In a very stealthy way ,AGAIN IT SEEMS THE YELLOW..... makes this bike look good, directly next to the red still prefer it, interesting as I have not owned red or Yeller before, would go for the Yeller one.

I think the all black effort looks gross.

However I think that a metallic black with Grey Side panels would looks very nice and would be my suggestion for 2005..

Have Fun

AndyT

Well, I can only take credit for the black and the yellow.

/ Moose

AndyT said:

AndyT

Hate to say it, as i have the far superior silver adv rather han the slower black one, but that black 1200 is my favourite looking 12 so far...kind of like a stealth fighter or something.

I reckon it'd sell well!!!

:D

Fanum said:
New colours revealed........

attachment.php

attachment.php

camo.jpg

attachment.php

;) not really.........'twas a clever chappy on advrider photoshopping colours.......well done Moose :D

Looks to me that the Yella' one come's with bullet holes...
Must be the Iraq Adv. Desert Model

AndyT said:

However I think that a metallic black with Grey Side panels would looks very nice and would be my suggestion for 2005..

Have Fun

AndyT
Like this?
54993164-O.jpg

This was red (as I found out by chipping the paint), but the dealer here in The Netherlands painted some up, stuck a special can on it and voila!

Al...

araspitfire said:
Like this?
54993164-O.jpg

This was red (as I found out by chipping the paint), but the dealer here in The Netherlands painted some up, stuck a special can on it and voila!

Al...

I like it very much; very stylish and sexy

Back
Top Bottom