Calum's Road item BBC 1 Nothern Ireland NW200 week

Thunder

Reaction score
The item that Johnny and I were involved in for BBC1 Northern Ireland will be shown on Tuesday the 12th on Newsline between 6.30 and 7pm.

If your not within the NI transmitter the channel will be listed on Sky, 973 rings a bell but I could be wrong.

Its part of a series of bike related articles being shown all week in the build up to the NW200 event this Saturday and immediately after its shown a longer piece will be available on the Newsline website under the section "Behind the Visor. Worth watching the other articles as well, you may recognise some of the participants. :augie

On the subject of the NW200 I've got the 80 g/s PD in the POrtewart Townhall all week with some details of Calum's Road 2010 and a bloody big red bucket courtesy of Tuned In should anyone wish to donate. Don't know what reaction it will get but worth a go.

533813050_QcAgg-XL.jpg

The bike will be with the other "exhibits" in the race paddock from 3pm on Friday (I'll be there with stickers and the big red bucket if anyone's passing with a burdened wallet :augie)then it's off on a lap of the circuit at 7pm before hitting the pub.

that's your living room that is.... it could do with a lick o paint and some furniture.. you'll need to stop spending on these bikes:D

The bike will be with the other "exhibits" in the race paddock from 3pm on Friday (I'll be there with stickers and the big red bucket if anyone's passing with a burdened wallet :augie)then it's off on a lap of the circuit at 7pm before hitting the pub.

Nice one, sounds top fun :clap

Andres

Back
Top Bottom