Le Mans 13th-14th June 09

Riding down, but unfortunately in a Vauxhall estate. Still, it gives us more room for goodies.

Wapping and myself of this parish plus two or possibly three other bikes. 08.20 shuttle on Thursday morning if that is any use to you?

No but I will be going - out on the fastcat from poole friday am back fastcat from cherbourg monday night.

Been almost every year since 1998, but dont really see much racing.

If you have not been before make sure you take an FM radio with ear plugs and ear defenders so you can listen to radio Le Mans - it's in english and brilliant fun.

We normally watch the start from the big wheel and then get pissed! The rest is a bit of a blur.

le mans

No not going in june but going to the proper racing at the weekend . Moto gp come on Rossi :beerjug:

No but I will be going - out on the fastcat from poole friday am back fastcat from cherbourg monday night.

Been almost every year since 1998, but dont really see much racing.

If you have not been before make sure you take an FM radio with ear plugs and ear defenders so you can listen to radio Le Mans - it's in english and brilliant fun.

We normally watch the start from the big wheel and then get pissed! The rest is a bit of a blur.

Couple of good tips there Daffy, radio and pissed works for me.

One of which is a Khartoum in Repsol paintwork... Take the piss if you happen to see it....

It will almost certainly be at the side of the road with fork oil / petrol leaking from it with a confused bald chap waving his arms about while we stand aside laughing at his attempts to stem the flow with napkins and cable ties.

Oh, and half his luggage will have fallen off the bike as he refused to buy panniers .......

It will almost certainly be at the side of the road with fork oil / petrol leaking from it with a confused bald chap waving his arms about while we stand aside laughing at his attempts to stem the flow with napkins and cable ties.

Oh, and half his luggage will have fallen off the bike as he refused to buy panniers .......

Ah.... so you know him, too :D

C001-Clown-MotorCycle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom