Open invitation Buis les Baronnies 19th June

thornley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There are quite a few GS'ers living in France. Recent thread on the airhead section lead to the idea of meeting up for a sort of Frogroast event. I would really like to do this to meet up with brits who have made the same lifestyle choice

I have availability for the weekend commencing 19th June. Open to all French based GS'ers. This is not a business deal but a simple donation of 15 euro per person per night to cover accom, breakfast and a full fridge of beer and wine. May also arrange a ride out and a bloody good Sunday lunch at a local restaurant.

Accomadation as follows
1st bedroom Double bed
2nd Double bed and single bed
3rd 2x single beds
4th double bed
5th double bed

House has three showers, four toilets and in total now is just over 300 square metres.

Additional folding beds, doubles 2

Interested then pm me so I can decide if its a goer or not

There are quite a few GS'ers living in France. Recent thread on the airhead section lead to the idea of meeting up for a sort of Frogroast event. I would really like to do this to meet up with brits who have made the same lifestyle choice

I have availability for the weekend commencing 19th June. Open to all French based GS'ers. This is not a business deal but a simple donation of 15 euro per person per night to cover accom, breakfast and a full fridge of beer and wine. May also arrange a ride out and a bloody good Sunday lunch at a local restaurant.

Accomadation as follows
1st bedroom Double bed
2nd Double bed and single bed
3rd 2x single beds
4th double bed
5th double bed

House has three showers, four toilets and in total now is just over 300 square metres.

Additional folding beds, doubles 2

Interested then pm me so I can decide if its a goer or not

John

I am back in the UK for the last two weeks in June...........I have fixed up my dental, (no I don't have false teeth for you smart arsed oiler), and other appointments etc., so I cannot cancel any

I am back first week in July until September

Don't let my situation influence you in any way if the week of the 19th is good for everyonelse.

John

I am back in the UK for the last two weeks in June...........I have fixed up my dental, (no I don't have false teeth for you smart arsed oiler), and other appointments etc., so I cannot cancel any

I am back first week in July until September

Don't let my situation influence you in any way if the week of the 19th is good for everyonelse.

I'm sorry about the clash of dates. I am hoping to be booked thro July and most of August but no reason you can't come across early September. I'll see how big a response I get to the June date.

Hope the dental doesn't hurt TOO much:)

Thanks John

never really trusted the French dentists.............although, these days they both cost about the same

Back
Top Bottom