Hirshalls to Stavanger- what ferry line

Have any of you used this route?

Looking at Hirtshals - Bergan out and Stavanger - Hertshals return

Cheers :thumb2

Larvik - Hirtshals

There is also one going from Larvik -> Hirtshals. Dont take so much time as the other rutes.

cheers

There is also one going from Larvik -> Hirtshals. Dont take so much time as the other rutes.

cheers

Thanks for that. I had a look and see that route is closer. But i do fancy the route up and around the coast to Bergan, purely as i would like to see some of the Norwegian coastline as part of the trip :thumb2

cheers

Stuart

That is a very nice trip up the coast. Hope you are going to enjoy it. I had a trip to NorthCape planed, but then I was so stupid to fall down from a ladder and broke my left arm the day before I had to leave. :blast Stupid world....

But back to topic: If you are trying the Stavanger - Hirtshals ferry, then it gets cheaper the faster you order the ticket. I often take the Oslo - Frederikshavn on the way home, because it sails in the night, and then you can get a good nights sleep

cheers

p.s.
Sorry about the spelling :nenau

That is a very nice trip up the coast. Hope you are going to enjoy it. I had a trip to NorthCape planed, but then I was so stupid to fall down from a ladder and broke my left arm the day before I had to leave. :blast Stupid world....

But back to topic: If you are trying the Stavanger - Hirtshals ferry, then it gets cheaper the faster you order the ticket. I often take the Oslo - Frederikshavn on the way home, because it sails in the night, and then you can get a good nights sleep

cheers

p.s.
Sorry about the spelling :nenau

Thanks for that

I think what you are saying by 'Buying the ticket faster', you mean the earlier you buy the ticket, it will be cheaper. or have i got to learn to type super fast :augie

Cheers

Stu

Back
Top Bottom