Thanks Richie

richie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
Springday entete bla bla ride in France

Hi again boys and girls, just got home after a few more beers with my mate Jean Claude who still reckons we're riding around on tractors. It was a fun day out with no RAIN. But lots of wind.
Here are some photos that my wife took...
Sprinday photos

Thanks to all of you for coming, we'll have to do it again sometime but with a night somewhere so we can talk even more bollox...
IMG_1535_jpg.jpg

Mange Tout

Just in from the Entente Horizontale!! Run and I have the most aching thigh muscles from squeezing the tank in a bid to stay upright. Managed to swap bikes half way spending the first half in the delightful company of my renta-pillion Michelle, the apres dejeuner went solo with the Marrakesh :D

We'll definately do this again next time maybe we'll roll-in a stopover at The Motorcycle Loft Hotel maybe, would've been nice to put the bikes away and have a beer or two.

Well done Richie, I hope it was a birthday to remember :thumb

Happy birfday to you

Squashed tomatoes and stew

Bread and butter in the gutter

Happy birthday to you

:hpbirthda :hpbirthda :hpbirthda :hpbirthda

You're older than me
You're older than me
E-i-adio, you're older than me :D

Cheers for organising the restaurant - top food - top aperitif!

I was gonna put a thread saying "NO RAIN, Sunny, with a gentle breeze........" :D

Jim & me stopped off at the big needle monument thang on the hill/point just up the road from the restaurant. Blimey! Nearly blew me wig off :D

Cheers to Andy for suggesting the trip too. Up for an overnighter next time too :thumb

10.00pm uk time. Just had a big wedge of Stilton & crackers washed down with the Pelforth brought home from the last cafe we went in. Bliss, shere bliss. Thanks Richie for all the time you put in to make this enjoyable day possible. It was so good I forgot to sing a Bruce song to myself.

........For organising such a proffesionaly run, day out yesterday:thumb and what an excellent turnout ;) !

I certainly enjoyed it, immensly (spell?) in fact (even though I did end up in the dog house when I got back home) women eh :confused: , they say one thing, but mean another :confused: !
Now that I made it though, I wouldn't have missed it for the world :) , excellent route, excellent food, excellent roads and excellent company :D , thanks once again.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Oh and before I forget, :hpbirthda for yesterday :beerjug: !

Great day out, need to do it again in the near future, and with a stopover as suggested.

Thanks to all that made it such a great day out.

:beerjug:

richie said:
Where did you leave us John I did not get to say goodbye. Did you make it to Watten (the windmill)?

Yes mate, You can just see the back of me at Watten in your pics :D .

I turned around and all of a sudden you were gone :( , shall meet up with you again soon though..........maybe I can come down to Tournai/Doornik for the day :) to take a ride around the local area with you, if you don't mind?

Yep, brilliant day actually and the weather held for the most important bits :D

Nice to meet everyone there, good turnout and good do!

David

Belgian John said:
Yes mate, You can just see the back of me at Watten in your pics :D .

I turned around and all of a sudden you were gone :( , shall meet up with you again soon though..........maybe I can come down to Tournai/Doornik for the day :) to take a ride around the local area with you, if you don't mind?

Attachments

• watton.jpg
    watton.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 700
Richie, well done old son, a good day out. restaurant was a good choice, and the location superb.

Thanks once again for all your hard work in putting the day together for everyone, and oh, ............I don't think you'll forget this particular birthday - I hope you enjoyed it..........!!

See you agin,

best wishes,

phil:beerjug: :hpbirthda

what a day-- great company- great laughs-

Attachments

• imag0017.jpg
    imag0017.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 269

Back
Top Bottom