DR-Z400E Stolen...

WindyChuffer

Reaction score
Some sh*tbags stole my DR-Z400 at around 3am this morning from my drive in W4. Was chained to another bike. They broke the lock and appear to have taken it with them; weird. I got woken up by people running away but got up too late to catch them.

And I havent even had it for a month !!! :eek: :blast

Cops reckoned will be broken for parts blah blah.

You left a DRZ400 on a driveway..........:blast
It was inevitable mate, sorry.:mad:

Timpo.

Oops, thought i'd edited that. Actually a shared, secure private car park. Easier to say driveway...

The irony is I rented a garage 2 weeks ago, but the owner has been v slow in getting a suitable secure door put on it. The door goes on today, and I take possession of the garage tomorrow. Such shite timing.

Space is limited in London ya know....

Sorry to sound harsh at such a low in your time, but these bikes are scrote magnets, they can not at any time be left unattended unless in a van or in a garage.

T.

Well being new to this off road biking lark, I didn't know. Am used the relative security of the GS ! Sure am learning the hard way.

Try putting a few cards in shop windows offering a small reward leading to the recovery. Include a picture as old dears and grandads won't know a DRZ, but they will know a yellow bike with black blah blah blah:blagblah
Only put your mobile phone number on it though.
Say every post office in each direction from your house in a three to five mile radius.

Timpo.

Some Pix...

Some pix for what its worth. Is a very distinctive bike:

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0082-2.jpg

That's a tough break. When you get boxed out by your insurance, buy an orange bike!

Greg

Back
Top Bottom