BMW Off Road Skills Level One. 30th & 31st July

Temple

Hey,

I have just booked myself onto the Level one advanced course on 30th & 31st of July. First time doing any of these courses. Really looking forward to it.

Anyone else going???

Any tips on where to stay, the Abercrave Inn is full already seemingly!

Thanks in advance

G

The Ancient Briton

Is just up the road and the breakfast is good. You can walk back after the saturday night meal. The rooms are basic but the landlord is friendly. http://www.ancientbriton.co.uk/

I am sure others will recommend other places.

Enjoy the course. At least it is unlikey to snow on you.

Regards,

Path.

There is a B&B that is recomended by the BMW centre, I don,t remember what it is called but the lady who runs it works for the centre so they will let you know. It is very nice and reasonably priced, run by bkie enthusasts and the ride to Ystraglynlas is beautiful. If you are unable to find the details pm me and I will look it up from my old paperwork.

Enjoy,

Bob

There is a B&B that is recomended by the BMW centre, I don,t remember what it is called but the lady who runs it works for the centre so they will let you know. It is very nice and reasonably priced, run by bkie enthusasts and the ride to Ystraglynlas is beautiful. If you are unable to find the details pm me and I will look it up from my old paperwork.

Enjoy,

Bob

It's Tylegarw...run by Mairi Aitchison, South of Sennybridge/Brecon.
http://www.breconbedandbreakfast.com/
£55 a night for the lap of luxury. Stunning drive in every morning as Bob says.

I have booked myself onto the day in the dirt on the 1st of august as well

staying at the ashgrove inn

anyone else???

Hey,

I have just booked myself onto the Level one advanced course on 30th & 31st of July. First time doing any of these courses. Really looking forward to it.

Anyone else going???

Any tips on where to stay, the Abercrave Inn is full already seemingly!

Thanks in advance

G
tried www.ashgroveinn.co.uk ?
Telephone 01639 701155
£45 single £65 Twin.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom