Awakening!

Boxergsa

Hi Everyone

I have visited you guys quite a bit, and joined some time ago, but you could call this my awakening - joining you for real.

I have ridden my GS adventure for the last six years and love it - although our relationship is being strained with some ABS problems currently. We have covered over 50k miles together so far, UK and Europe - as far east as Ukraine.

Inside leg 32" - and no height/seat mods to the bike, I just tend to have the side stand down when mounting/dismounting to avoid embarassment, especially with a creaky knee.

Bits on the bike include Tobinators for the screen and Touratech 35 litre panniers with exhaust cut out - only the width of the handlebars/cylinders, so they don't really compromise filtering.

I have also junked the catalyst and fitted a Remus Y pipe.

Pavlo (aka Boxergsa)

Hi Everyone

I have visited you guys quite a bit, and joined some time ago, but you could call this my awakening - joining you for real.

I have ridden my GS adventure for the last six years and love it - although our relationship is being strained with some ABS problems currently. We have covered over 50k miles together so far, UK and Europe - as far east as Ukraine.

Inside leg 32" - and no height/seat mods to the bike, I just tend to have the side stand down when mounting/dismounting to avoid embarassment, especially with a creaky knee.

Bits on the bike include Tobinators for the screen and Touratech 35 litre panniers with exhaust cut out - only the width of the handlebars/cylinders, so they don't really compromise filtering.

I have also junked the catalyst and fitted a Remus Y pipe.

Pavlo (aka Boxergsa)

Hi Boxergsa, welcome to UKGSer.

I'm interested in hearing about your trip to the Ukraine, tell us more.

Thanks for the welcomes,

Forgive my slow reply - I am currently trying to sort a failed iABS system before a Scotland trip on Friday!

I'll try and put something together on the Ukraine trip and make atravel post, once I am sorted out and back in circulation.

Back
Top Bottom