TTR250

SCOTTY

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any one here fitted a starter clutch? got the old one off easy enough but the new one won"t fit over the starter gear. Is there a knack , what am i doing wrong i"ve tried everything twisting it forceing it but no joy. :nenau

I can't help you Scotty, but I watch and hope to learn with interest :eek:

Girfriend Sue go a TTR250 .... we're preparing it for another overland trip later this year ;)

:beerjug:

PS I'm in Doncaster :rob

I can't help you Scotty, but I watch and hope to learn with interest :eek:

Girfriend Sue go a TTR250 .... we're preparing it for another overland trip later this year ;)

PS I'm in Doncaster :rob

Cheers Micky, apparently the electric starting gear on these bikes is a weak point. If it clunks when you kill the engine check it out , if left too long and it goes bang its gonna be expensive, hope i"ve caught mine in time by just replacing the starter clutch (£147). Will keep you informed.:thumb2

Cheers Micky, apparently the electric starting gear on these bikes is a weak point. If it clunks when you kill the engine check it out , if left too long and it goes bang its gonna be expensive, hope i"ve caught mine in time by just replacing the starter clutch (£147). Will keep you informed.:thumb2

Any information is good information :thumb

Cheers Scotty

Back
Top Bottom