6th TVT Meeting in 2009

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The next TVT Gathering would traditionally take place on

Thursday 25th June 2009, from 19.30 onwards.

A few of the usual suspects (Possu, Pumpy, Riderbob & Strobingred) will be in Slovenia that day and thinking of you :)101) but there might be other regulars (cough, cough...) still turning up such as Clive, Berin, Shep, Ash, HarryMcGuinness, Desert Rat, Nin, NeilF and maybe even the elusive MMC... :augie

King William IV in Ipsden or George & Dragon in Upton?

Have fun and a nice evening!

Ela

Could delay it until our return, how about Tuesday 30th?

Remember that it's Cassington Bike Night on Monday 29th. :thumb

Its hard for me to commit to thursdays nowadays but tuesday may be better (no dog sitting duties on Tuesdays):blast

Shep:)

So, has any one met last Thursday or shall we gather tomorrow (Tuesday 30th) at the King William in Ipsden?

It would be nice to see you all! :thumb2

Comin along again

After much absence Im keen for Tuesday as 'schools out for summer' by then! So is it the 30th? Clive I need to talk byways, Riderbob hows the KTM?
Rowan

Hi Rowan,

Long time no see...

Hmm, the 30th was a Tuesday in June which was suggested for a possible TVT gathering... However, I was the only one that day sitting on the bench at the King Billy for an hour watching the sheep... :rolleyes:

Not complaining, it was a lovely summer evening - but considering...

- that we were only three in May (Strobingred, Possu and my good self)

- it took until the 16th of July before anybody noticed that there wasn't a thread for the 7th TVT Meeting in 2009

- there isn't much going on in this area at all

I thought I'd wait until any of the other 'regulars' show a sign of life...

So, please feel free to start a new thread for a 7th Meeting in 2009 on one of the remaining Tuesdays (21st or 28th July). I'll probably be there if there is a chance of meeting another GSer - or two or three... :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom