DRZ400 Wanted: Berkshire

GSKev

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just subscribed and now a happy t****r :D
Need some help locating a DRZ for sale:
prefer an E model but interested in WHY.
Would prefer to spend between £1-2K but not sure what they are going for - could stretch it for the right bike - extras etc.
Any tips etc appreciated and would certainly prefer to buy from a fellow GSer/bike with known history.
Thanks
Kev

Hi

I have one posted in the for sale section. It's located just north of Slough.

Bill

I would consider selling you mine.....

Mine is an E on a Y plate (which makes it about 2001 I think). I bought it about 5 years ago and used it on a track 2 or 3 times but nothing since. I have had it serviced/carb cleared a few times but it has only done about 275 miles in total. Has a number of extras, bash plate, fm pipe etc. I got the idea I would use it for green laning a while back (although I didn't) so got it daylight mot'd. It is back on a SORN now but I have a new standard exhaust, a proper sized number plate and an unused set of road legal knobblies to go with it as an MOT kit. I put a new battery in it recently and it runs perfectly. It just doesnt get used and although I like having it following a house move I could do with the space. I would let it go for an amount within your budget. Let me know.

I have an 05 S model that Im thinking of selling as I also have an XR 400 that I dont want to get rid of done 1900 and never been off road and is immaculate £2600

i have a 53 plate s model in blue, engine guards, bash plate, rad guards, frontfender brace, renthal bars, hand guards, big pegs, rear rack, mcct, front disc guard just had new cam chain, piston rings, valve clearances and carb clean, also have a large clarke tank, 11,500 miles looking for 1950 and am in bristol
drz1.JPG

drz2.JPG

i have a 53 plate s model in blue, engine guards, bash plate, rad guards, frontfender brace, renthal bars, hand guards, big pegs, rear rack, mcct, front disc guard just had new cam chain, piston rings, valve clearances and carb clean, also have a large clarke tank, 11,500 miles looking for 1950 and am in bristol
QUOTE]

Hi Frosty

Would you sell the Clarke tank separately?

hi slparry

already have an offer on that, if it falls through i'll let you know

cheers

Rear Rack?

Hi Frosty,

where did you get the rear rack from please?

Cheers :comfort

Back
Top Bottom